Australia's #1 Racing Simulator Cockpits….
Don’t settle for second best!
“..Unreservedly the best value for money sim on the market!!! From the people who live and breathe online sim racing… TeamOz Racing gives the GTxtreme Racing Sim 10/10.”
“Who needs furniture or a wife when you have this? As good as the real thing..”
“..The Gtxtreme feels like a bargain..it feels something like this should be more expensive.. If you spend time enjoying racing simulators and space is not an issue, this is a fantastic body for your wheel controls.”
“For the first time, simulated racing actually felt REAL… The seating position was very comfortable, and fully adjustable , as was the position of the pedals and the steering. With some of the best racing simulator games soon to be released, this racing simulator cockpit is a ‘must have’
Paul Trengrove – 2002 Formula 3 National Series Winner
“Easy to build, rock solid and stable while in use, and comfortable enough for 250 lap endurance races, the biggest stamp of approval I can give is the fact that I ended up buying a review sample once I’d finished testing”
“The experience has been so awesome that getting any work done has been nigh on impossible”
Check out the video below to see the Next Level Racing Simulators in action at a recent Forza 4 launch
Next Level GTpro V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit Chair
Please Note: this is for the simulator only. The Logitech G27 / Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel and accessories are not included
V2 Features Now Included
- Steering wheel support poles supplied with the simulator (as can be seen in the picture)
- Pre drilled steering wheel plate, gear shifter plate and pedal plate for the Logitech G25/G27
- Screws supplied to hardmount your Logitech G25/G27
- Top of the line GTPRO bucket seat
- Full synthetic leather seat
- High density foam for ultimate comfort
- Seat slides back and forth like a real car
- Reclining seat for that perfect position
- Embroidery on front and back of seat
- Heavy duty Racing frame with highest quality finish
- Innovative and modern design for that racing edge
- Adaptor included to mount your gear shifter
- Adjustable gear shifter position
- Adjustable steering wheel position
- Pre-drilled for Fanatec Racing wheels
- Includes velcro cable ties to keep your cables nice and neat
- Racing Simulator Seat and Frame
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Adaptor to attach Buttkicker Gamer
- Logitech G27 / Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel and accessories are not included and are for illustration purposes only
MONITOR STAND, KEYBOARD & MOUSE STAND ARE OPTIONAL EXTRAS. LOGITECH G27 WHEEL AND ACCESSORIES FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Home to Australia's #1 Racing Simulator Cockpits
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get efficiently as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
1 Year Australian back to base Warranty
Next Level GTpro V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit Review by JR
AWESOME! great product great LOOK! great FEEL! I could go on & on about how impressive this product is but on to improvements I'm fairly short so with the support polls it would be nice if you could make them adjustable the flex in the steering support would make this possible cheers.
MPS_33 Review by Next Level GTpro V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit
Excellent build quality and does not take a huge amount of time to set up. Very impressed overall and would recommend this product.
NEXT LEVEL GTpro V1 Simulator (didn't have support poles which are now included) Review by cRx 45
Customer service is A+ with great communication from order to delivery. The whole unit is sturdy and easy to assemble. There is no flex in the steering wheel when turning left and right. There is a bit of flex if you force/lift the wheel up and down, but there is no need to do that so it is NOT an issue. Doesn't take up much room when fully assembled. I'm a big boy and thought the seating assembly might buckle with my weight, but it is so sturdy it doesn't even budge. My full review can be found here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1523163#r-7