Hundreds of the Worlds Top Groups rely on the Buttkicker Including...
Fred LeBlanc, drummer for Cowboy Mouth:"The ButtKicker is a God send. It helps me get the kick drum I need without sacrificing my hearing and without sacrificing monitor wedges. It just makes me a better player."
Email excerpt from Heath, a weekend drummer: "...I was totally blown away how much the Buttkicker moves. I was not expecting that at all after using the [other brand] .The mount on the [other brand] pales in comparison, but is just not subject to the amount of force that the ButtKicker produces (which is to be expected since the concept of the two is night and day)."
Designed specifically for musician monitoring, stage and studio use, the ButtKicker Concert low frequency audio transducer is used by over 100 of the world’s top touring groups - The Rolling Stones, Green Day, Shania Twain, Usher, Alanis Morissette, My Chemical Romance, Los Lonely Boys and many, many others.
Heavy duty monitoring for drummers and seated players
(1) Drum Throne Mounting Bracket
(1) ButtKicker Concert
(1) ButtKicker Power Amplifier
(1) cable kit for connecting the ButtKicker Concert to the ButtKicker Power Amplifier.
Drum Throne Mount Specifications:•
- Heavy duty 1/4" steel construction• Matte powder coated black finish• 4 lbs. / 1.82 kg
ButtKicker Concert Specifications
- Dimensions:Frequency Response:Weight:Nominal Impedance: Power Handling:5.375" H x 5.375" W5 - 200 Hz 11 lbs / 5 kgs2 ohms400 watts min. / 1500 watts max.
Power Amplifier Specifications
- 1000 Watts @ 4 ohms•1900 Watts @ 2 ohms•Can power 1, 2, 3, or 4 ButtKicker LFE transducers •Class D switching technology•Variable high cutoff, 40 - 160 Hz•Low cutoff, 25 Hz switchable •RCA and 1/4” inputs with 160m Volt and 1.25 Volt sensitivities, 240V Australian Version
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.