If you have a DIY, custom made simulator or a cockpit that isn't a Next Level Racing cockpit the Simulation Kit is your perfect option as it will be easier to mount than the Buttkicker Gamer 2
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit delivers stunning realism, immersion and impact to all types of simulators.
Feel engine throttle, gear shifts, crashes, flaps, turbulence, landing gear and much more, like you’re in the plane or race car.
Built with industrial-grade quality and a patented magnetic suspension system, ButtKicker products are used in military and commercial flight simulators all over the world.
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit uses the existing audio signal to create the dynamic and musically accurate tactile feedback that brings simulations to life.
240V Australian Version
12 Month Australian Warranty
- Wired remote control
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40-160hz
- Low cutoff, 25hz switchable
- Five way binding post output
- Convection cooling (fanless)
- ButtKicker mini Concert with wire nuts
- ButtKicker Power Amplifier BKA-130-OE
- Remote Control
- 5‘ Male-to-Female RCA Cable & 5’ Male mini 3.5mm-to-RCA Cable
- 10’ of 14 Gauge Speaker Wire
- RCA & mini “Y” adapters
- (x6) RI-4 Rubber Isolators
- (x6) Cable Ties
- Note: This product requires additional mounting hardware and tools for installation.
Home to Australia's #1 Racing Simulator Cockpits
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.