- Vibration motor on gas pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- Utra high 12bit resolution on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Re-designed electronics. Parameters like deadzone and brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- New design of the gas pedal to allow a quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility. It works with all Fanatec wheels for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strengths at clutch and throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Vibration motor to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires. Compatible to all games
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation
PC (Connection through USB):
Compatible with any racing wheel from Fanatec or any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc) if used on PC.
It will work with any racing wheel if the game supports a second controller.
These PC games support a second USB controller:
Live for Speed
...and many others
If you connect it to a Fanatec wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. Please note that the vibration function is not supported by all games and can be implemented with plug ins to our driver if the games sends the telemetry data.
Console compatibility (Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc.):
Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec Racing Wheel or Wheel Base to which the pedals will be connected.
- The Clubsport Handbrake (optional) needs to be connected to the pedals if you like console compatibility. The V3 now features a dedicated plug for the handbrake.
ClubSport Pedals V3
3x Pedal Extensions
3x D-shape pedal plates
1x Strong spring throttle (black)
1x Strong spring clutch (black)
1x RJ12 connection cable
1x USB connection cable
1x Lithium grease bottle
1x Quick Guide
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you an advantage.
90 kg Load Cell (adjustable)
The custom made load cell is extremely durable and much more precise as the one in V2. You can apply a realistic and strong pressure and precisely control the brake with muscle tension just like in a real car.
Contactless Hall Sensors with 12 bit resolution
The electronics have been completely revised and the magnetic hall sensors of the gas and clutch feature 4x the resolution of the V2 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated in the wheel or in the driver.
There are countless ways to adjust these pedals according to your racing style and ergonomics.
New Pedal Plates
The new D-shape pedal plates and the new pedal extensions now allow to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and the angle of the whole pedal arm.
Adjustable Brake Stiffness
The completely new design of the brake allows to adjust the stiffness and travel of the brake pedal without using any tools.
The third generation of the ClubSport pedals is still using the simple but proven design of it's legendary predecessors.
Full metal construction
The complete pedal set is made of fine CNC-machined aluminum along with strong steel axis.
Vibration Feedback pedals
The new vibration motor n the gas pedal will indicate if you lose grip and should power down. The second motor on the brake warns you if you brake too hard and lock the tyres.
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
GTultimate Simulator + Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Pack
As low as: A$2,829.00