Real Carbon Fiber
- The frontplate is made of real carbon fiber with a sublime 3D look
- The grips are made of genuine Italian made Alcantara. It is easy to clean and gives sensational grip and feeling.
NEW: now exchangeable
- Show telemetry data directly on the big LED display Speed, current gear, remaining fuel and many other parameters can be shown and changed during gameplay Or use it to.
- The big array of LEDs will show you the perfect moment to shift.
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars.
- The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions.
Quick Release System
- Automotive quick release system like in a real race car to exchange the rim within seconds even during gameplay.
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 26 cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Real carbon fiber front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches.
- Analog joystick to look around in the Cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch(tm) to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or pCARS
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces