We only offer Fanatec products on our website for convenience, service and also the ability to purchase through a finance offer. Unfortunately, it is impossible to offer the same price as Fanatec as they don't have reseller programs.
Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD1 holding torque is not less than 15Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu.
- Five presets for different games and applications
- Steering lock
- FFB Strength
- Drift mode
- Force Effect Intensity
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications.
- Show telemetry data from the racing simulation like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers on devices like smartphones, tablets or USB monitors.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software through the connected devices.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be automatically applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for zero flex and movement between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 2 years warranty.
- Optional extensions for 3 & 5 years warranty.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the Steering Wheel CSL P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Size (L x W x H) : 51.00cm x 26.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 13.00kg
- Volume weight: 7.42kg
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Torque Key
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- Power cable (regional)
- USB cable