Once completed, NOW personal loan specialists will be in touch within an hour (during business hours), to talk you through the process. In order to apply for a personal loan, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Require a loan of between $4,000 and $25,000.
- Be employed: Full time, part-time, self-employed or casual (casual tenure must be greater than six months).
- Have no unpaid defaults, be bankrupt or have a court judgement
- Have no active payday loans
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident (457 Visa Applicants excluded).
- Be 18 years or older
- Centrelink can be used as a secondary income in conjunction with PAYG income
- Have acceptable identification, either:
- Passport & Proof of Address no older than 3 months (utility bill, bank statement, rates notice).
- Two of the following; Passport, Driver’s License, or Medicare card.
- Require to pay the loan off between 18 and 60 months.
- Single Borrower Only – no joint applications