The World’s Most Advanced Racing Simulator at an Incredible Price!
Having served THOUSANDS of Sim Racing Customers our expert design team has used valuable feedback from customers and professionals to bring you THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED SIMULATOR. Our design team started working on the patented GTultimate design since early 2010 and didn’t stop until we could deliver the most advanced simulator ever seen.
This revolutionary design caters for all and can be adapted to a racing simulator, flight simulator or gaming cockpit. The GTultimate is the ULTIMATE simulator that has every feature you could ask for, quality that you thought you could never afford and realism you thought wasn't possible.
- Completely Adjustable wheel, gear shifter & pedal position - VITAL to find the most realistic and comfortable racing position
- Front half separates and folds for easy storage or transport
- Professional Racing Seat with 4 point Racing Harness
- Rock Solid Cockpit weighing approx. 45kg
- Supported Max Weight - 150KG
- Product Dimensions -L 125-150 x W55-70 X H 117CM
- Product Weight - 45KG
- Boxed Dimensions -87 X 66 X 58 CM
- Boxed Weight - 48KG
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat – Not only protect your floor but complete the look
- Next Level Racing Gaming Desktop – Perfect to use your Cockpit as a Gaming Workstation/Desk
- GTultimate Monitor Stand (Can hold 1-3 screens) – Supports Upto 1 x 55” screen or 3 x 27” screens
- Gtultimate Keyboard & Mouse stand – Perfect for gaming as well as general computer use
- Next Level Flight Pack – Attach your Flight Controls for a full blown Flight Cockpit
*Please Note Steering wheel and electronics are not included
- Fanatec Wheels: All Fanatec wheels on the market
- Logitech Wheels: G25, G27, G29, G920 wheels on the market (Pre-drilled for wheel, pedals and shifter and we even include screws to hardmount straight on)
For Only $899 you can have the Cockpit That Professionals Rely On -
“I brought the GTUltimate V2 rig myself before joining ROOZ and I can tell you, it’s well worth the money…. very solid and seat is comfy (after the marathon SOO3 race win, I didn’t even feel sore). The level of adjustability is ridiculous (in a good way), ittook me some time to set it uto a preferred seat/pedal/wheel position but within a few months my consistency has gone up another level”
Simon Feigl – 2015 GTacademy Finalist
“After an hour or two of setting it up just the way I liked, I sat down in the simulator just to get a feel for it, and there’s a LOT about the GT Ultimate that gives me that lifelike experience. It only was aided further when I fired up my Fanatec wheel and my Buttkicker primed that the level of immersion I’d just gotten was incredible. I’m only using a single screen setup for racing at the moment, but the next step is triple screens and before I know it I’ll feel like I’m at Silverstone all over again!”
Callen Sayers – Winner of the Inaugral Swift Drivers ChallengeNow getting down to the real world improvements I’ve experienced from playing the GT Ultimate. As I said before, I am a race-game nut and spend a good few hours a week playing rFactor and the like. Back in my karting days (pre-GT Ultimate) dad noticed an improvement in my driving style after I’d spent time behind the wheel of the G25 and having a steer. Now that I am racing in the Australian Swift Racing Series with the Shannon’s Nationals, it is more serious and I use the GT Ultimate Simulator to learn the tracks before I visit them
Travis Edwards – Aussie Racing Car Super Series
“What a difference a seat makes. Not taking away from the entire GT Ultimate system, it was just what the doctor ordered to complete the immersion experience. The helmet restraints on the seat in conjunction with the wrapping around of my screens helped close the simulator in such that I was oblivious to my surroundings. With only a few laps under my belt of Queensland Raceway (my next race destination in the Aussie Racing Car) I found myself instinctively leaning into turn 1 and 2. The seat kit includes a mount moves the gearshift from its wheel stand mount, down to a more natural position beside the seat. I don’t find myself missing gears now and can focus more on what I should be doing (no I don’t mean mowing the lawn) rather than making sure I get it into the right gear. This is what I was looking for when I first began searching for a simulator. Something that felt realistic enough that I could legitimately use it to get real seat time and help with my driver development away from the track.”
Brad Jones - Australian Racing Legend and Co-principal of Brad Jones Racing Team
Click Here for many more
Next Level GTultimate Racing Simulator Cockpit Chair
Please Note: this is for the simulator only. The Logitech G27 / Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and accessories not included
- The ULTIMATE racing seat as used by professional racers (Expect to pay over $1000 for this quality seat alone)
- Fibreglass Bucket for ULTIMATE shape and comfort
- Seat slides back and forth like a real car
- Seat is height and angle adjustable to help you find that perfect position
- Super Thick Powder coated Steel with high gloss finish
- Bulletproof design for the most rigid of uses
- 2 x Gear Shifter adaptors included that differ in angle (can be mounted on left or right sides)
- Adjustable Wheel, pedal and gear Shifter position to suit children all the way to 6ft 9" adults!
- Fully adjustable so you can setup based on your driving preference
- Gear Shifter can be attached on either the left or right side
- Compatible with all major wheel brands
- Pre-drilled for Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels
- Adjustable to suit children all the way to 6ft 9” adults
- Gtultimate Racing Simulator Seat and Frame
- 2 x Gear shifter adaptors/holders (vary in angle based on your preference)
- Velcro cable ties to keep your setup neat
-Adaptor Pole to attach Buttkicker Gamer 2 directly under your seat for vibration and effects (Gamer 2 is optional extra)
- Pedal stopper to hold any pedals in perfect position without them moving at all
- Instruction manual and tools required to assemble
*Please note Steering wheel and electronics are not included
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
- GTultimate Monitor Stand (Can hold 1-3 screens)
- Gtultimate keyboard/mouse stand
- Gtultimate Flight Pack (turns your Gtultimate into a flight simulator cockpit)
- Buttkicker Gamer 2, Wireless Kit or LFE Kit to add intense vibration and effects for the ULTIMATE realism
- Fanatec shifter adaptor (for hard mounting your Fanatec gear shifter)
Compatible with the following electronics
* Thrustmaster Wheels: Tx 458, T500 RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari Edition, 458 Italia, Spider Xbone, T80
* Fanatec Wheels: All Fanatec wheels on the market
* Logitech Wheels: G25, G27, G290, G29
* Mad Catz Wheels: All Mad Catz wheels on the market
Home to Australia's #1 Racing Simulator Cockpits
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.