Complete Racing Simulator Package for PC, PS4 and PS3
Next Level GTxtreme V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit
Logitech G920 Wheel
Logitech G920 Pedals
*Recommend extra - Logitech Driving Force Shifter ONLY $89
Next Level GTxtreme V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit Chair
V2 Features Now Included
- Dual arm support poles included in the simulator for rock solid stability
- Steering wheel plate, Gear Shifter Plate and Pedal Plate pre-drilled for Logitech G25/G27/G29/G920
- Screws supplied to hard-mount your Logitech G25/G27/G29/G920 wheel, gear shifter and pedals.
- Top of the line GTXTREME bucket seat
- Fully synthetic leather seat
- High density foam for ultimate comfort
- Seat slides back and forth like a real car
- Embroidery on front and back of seat
- Seat reclines back and forward for that perfect seating position
- Heavy duty racing frame with highest quality finish
- Extremely strong and rigid design for the toughest of uses
- Innovative and modern design for that racing edge
- Gear shifter adaptor included
- Adjustable gear shifter position
- Predrilled to hardmount Logitech and Fanatec Racing wheels
- Includes Velcro cable ties to keep your cables neat
- Racing Simulator Seat and Frame
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Adaptor to attach Buttkicker Gamer
WORKS WITH XBOX ONE AND PC
Enhance your console experience
Driving Force is designed for the latest Xbox One™ console racing game titles. You may never race with a regular controller again after you experience G920 Driving Force.
G920 Driving Force also works on PC with select titles using Logitech Gaming Software.
DUAL-MOTOR FORCE FEEDBACK
Experience every weight shift, and tire slip
Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects for precision response.
DESIGNED FOR DISTANCE
Race-ready materials that can handle it all
Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel. It’s covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, with the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and it gives you a more comfortable, durable experience.
HELICAL GEARING WITH ANTI-BACKLASH
Helical gears are modelled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximising your control. This steering wheel delivers exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
EASY-ACCESS GAME CONTROLS
Control where you need it
Get even more control over your car’s setup. G920 Racing Wheel incorporates the D-Pad and console buttons into the wheel so all your controls are right where you can reach them, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
RESPONSIVE PEDAL UNIT
Adjustable for maximum control
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G920 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe manoeuvres easier to perform.
Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
For realistic turns on the track
The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G920 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
STEERING WHEEL STRIPE
Stay oriented in the right direction
Easily see if your steering is dialled in using a visual cue within your peripheral vision. The steering wheel stripe is a visual indicator of which direction the wheel is pointing.