Complete Racing Simulator Package for PC, PS4 and PS3
Next Level GTxtreme V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit
Thrustmaster T150 Wheel
Thrustmaster T150 Pedals
Next Level GTxtreme V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit Chair
V2 Features Now Included
- Dual arm support poles included in the simulator for rock solid stability
- Steering wheel plate, Gear Shifter Plate and Pedal Plate pre-drilled for Thrustmaster Wheel and Pedals
- Screws supplied to hard-mount your Thrustmaster T150 wheel and pedals.
- Top of the line GTXTREME bucket seat
- Fully synthetic leather seat
- High density foam for ultimate comfort
- Seat slides back and forth like a real car
- Embroidery on front and back of seat
- Seat reclines back and forward for that perfect seating position
- Heavy duty racing frame with highest quality finish
- Extremely strong and rigid design for the toughest of uses
- Innovative and modern design for that racing edge
- Gear shifter adaptor included
- Adjustable gear shifter position
- Predrilled to hardmount Logitech and Fanatec Racing wheels
- Includes Velcro cable ties to keep your cables neat
- Racing Simulator Seat and Frame
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Adaptor to attach Buttkicker Gamer
PlayStation®4-certified embedded software and PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4™ console
Compatible in the console’s menus
PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
Also compatible with PC
PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel’s base.
1080° Force Feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology
Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing
(the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution
(i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
Mixed belt-pulley and gears system
Smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
Access social functions, switch between the game and the system,navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games(GT, F1, NASCAR, Rally, etc.)
Rubber-coated wheel grips
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
Comprehensive driving gear
13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 D-Pad
Large, optimized pedal set
Pedals with wide foot rest
Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
Brake pedal with progressive resistance
Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.