Australia’s Best Cockpit – It’s That Simple!
We have served THOUSANDS of customers from home users to professional race car drivers including V8 Supercars, Dunlop Cup, Kumho Cup, Swift Series, Aussie Racing Series, Formula Ford, Porsche Cup Drivers & More. We used this valuable feedback and driver testing to deliver the most advanced cockpit ever seen. The GTultimate is a premium quality, feature packed cockpit that now both Professional Drivers and serious Sim Racers love.
- Completely Adjustable wheel, gear shifter & pedal position - VITAL to find the most realistic and comfortable racing position
- Front half separates and folds for easy storage or transport
- Professional Racing Seat with 4 point Racing Harness
- Rock Solid Cockpit weighing approx. 45kg
- Supported Max Weight - 150KG
- Product Dimensions -L 125-150 x W55-70 X H 117CM
- Product Weight - 45KG
- Boxed Dimensions -87 X 66 X 58 CM
- Boxed Weight - 48KG
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat – Not only protect your floor but complete the look
- Next Level Racing Gaming Desktop – Perfect to use your Cockpit as a Gaming Workstation/Desk
- GTultimate Monitor Stand (Can hold 1-3 screens) – Supports Upto 1 x 55” screen or 3 x 27” screens
- Gtultimate Keyboard & Mouse stand – Perfect for gaming as well as general computer use
- Next Level Flight Pack – Attach your Flight Controls for a full blown Flight Cockpit
*Please Note Steering wheel and electronics are not included
- Fanatec Wheels: All Fanatec wheels on the market
- Logitech Wheels: G25, G27, G29, G920 wheels on the market (Pre-drilled for wheel, pedals and shifter and we even include screws to hardmount straight on)
For Only $1099 you can have the HRT Cockpit That Professionals Rely On -
“I brought the GTUltimate V2 rig myself before joining ROOZ and I can tell you, it’s well worth the money…. very solid and seat is comfy (after the marathon SOO3 race win, I didn’t even feel sore). The level of adjustability is ridiculous (in a good way), ittook me some time to set it uto a preferred seat/pedal/wheel position but within a few months my consistency has gone up another level”
Simon Feigl – 2015 GTacademy Finalist
“After an hour or two of setting it up just the way I liked, I sat down in the simulator just to get a feel for it, and there’s a LOT about the GT Ultimate that gives me that lifelike experience. It only was aided further when I fired up my Fanatec wheel and my Buttkicker primed that the level of immersion I’d just gotten was incredible. I’m only using a single screen setup for racing at the moment, but the next step is triple screens and before I know it I’ll feel like I’m at Silverstone all over again!”
Callen Sayers – Winner of the Inaugral Swift Drivers ChallengeNow getting down to the real world improvements I’ve experienced from playing the GT Ultimate. As I said before, I am a race-game nut and spend a good few hours a week playing rFactor and the like. Back in my karting days (pre-GT Ultimate) dad noticed an improvement in my driving style after I’d spent time behind the wheel of the G25 and having a steer. Now that I am racing in the Australian Swift Racing Series with the Shannon’s Nationals, it is more serious and I use the GT Ultimate Simulator to learn the tracks before I visit them
Travis Edwards – Aussie Racing Car Super Series
“What a difference a seat makes. Not taking away from the entire GT Ultimate system, it was just what the doctor ordered to complete the immersion experience. The helmet restraints on the seat in conjunction with the wrapping around of my screens helped close the simulator in such that I was oblivious to my surroundings. With only a few laps under my belt of Queensland Raceway (my next race destination in the Aussie Racing Car) I found myself instinctively leaning into turn 1 and 2. The seat kit includes a mount moves the gearshift from its wheel stand mount, down to a more natural position beside the seat. I don’t find myself missing gears now and can focus more on what I should be doing (no I don’t mean mowing the lawn) rather than making sure I get it into the right gear. This is what I was looking for when I first began searching for a simulator. Something that felt realistic enough that I could legitimately use it to get real seat time and help with my driver development away from the track.”
Brad Jones - Australian Racing Legend and Co-principal of Brad Jones Racing Team
Click Here for many more
- Absolutely Rock Solid Thick Powdercoated Steel weighing 45kg
- Bulletproof design for the most rigid of uses
- 2 x Gear Shifter adaptors included that differ in angle (can be mounted on left or right sides)
- Adjustable Wheel, pedal and gear Shifter position to suit children all the way to 6ft 9" adults!
- Frame length is adjustable meaning you can have the frame shorter or longer based on your size
- Limited Edition Alcantara Style seat with Classic Holden Red Fibreglass
- Revolutionary Reclining Seat for ultimate comfort
- Large Seat wrap around Seat to suit children all the way to 42” waisted adults
- Includes 4 point Next Level Racing Harness
- Seat slides back and forth like a real car
- Seat reclines back and forth to find the perfect racing position and for additional comfort
- Compatible with all major wheel brands
- Pre-drilled for Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels
- Adjustable to suit children all the way to 6ft 9” adults
- Gtultimate Racing Simulator Seat and Frame
- 4 point racing harness
- 2 x Gear shifter adaptors/holders (vary in angle based on your preference)
- Velcro cable ties to keep your setup neat
- Adaptor Pole to attach your Buttkicker Gamer 2 directly under your seat for vibration and effects
- Pedal stopper to hold any pedals in perfect position without them moving at all
- Instruction manual and tools required to assemble
- Next Level Racing lumber support cushion.
*Please Note Steering wheel and electronics are not included
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.
Awesome design and great craftsmanship. Review by Matt
I have to commend everyone there at Pagnian Imports for this setup! Seriously what a rig! And it's so freaking solid! Awesome design and great craftsmanship. Found it really easy to put together and as you can see in the pic, is looking quite comfortable in my room.
Amazing Experience Review by Arne
You probably tested it already but I purchased your v1 last year. Finally got the rift and it works great. Amazing experience.
2016 Review by Earmon J
Base setup of my sim - fantastic service by the team at pagnian imports. Ordered - made some changes then delivered in 2 days brissy to cairns - simple setup at the moment - On the personal note - probably wont go for the Logitech G920 again - the mountings mean half the wheel isn't on the plate. Few issues with the G920 and Xbox but fine on PC. Comfortable all round.