Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand Lite
The revolutionary F-GT design allows you to be in true racing positions for both formula and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for formula racing as the Next Level Racing F-GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions.
– A solid and highly adjustable stand for all major wheels, pedals and gear shifters
- Folds in less than 10 seconds for fast storage
- Gear shifter holder included and can be mounted left or right side
- High quality and rigid powder-coated steel
- Completely adjustable wheel height/ angle and even pedal distance/ angle
- Compatible and predrilled for all major brands including Logitech®, Thrustmaster® & Fanatec®
- Product Dimensions – L 60 x W 48 x H 50-75cm or L 23” x W 19” x H 19”–29” inches
- Product Weight – 13kg
- Boxed Dimensions – L 52 x W 19 x H 68 cm or L 20” x W 7” x H 27” inches
- Boxed Weight – 15kg
- Part Number- NLR-S007
- Gear shifter adaptor/holder
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, pedals and shifter
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
Tough to beat its value Review by Zach
For the money one spends and expectations going with it, this is well worth the money. No more Jerry rigging a wheel to random pieces of furniture. And it's incredibly sturdy too. I've had it almost a year now and it's still just as solid and gets used more than ever.
Do yourself a favor and buy some adhesive cable organizers to stick on. It'll tidy up the mess some. Not entirely, but some