Race Both F1 and GT Positions with the Same Cockpit!
Next Level Racing® F1GT Formula 1 and GT Simulator Cockpit - A revolutionary cockpit* allowing you to be in true racing positions for both F1 and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for F1 racing as the Next Level Racing F1GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions
The Next Level Racing® F1GT cockpit has been designed and engineered using the feedback of professional drivers to give you the most authentic racing experience. The F1GT will put you in the driver’s seat with the exact F1 seating position as a real F1 driver and of course also GT position for all your regular racing.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat and the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & more.
The revolutionary design of the Next Level Racing® F1GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver. The steering wheel support is solid enough for professional direct drive steering wheels and the rigid design of the pedal plate ensures you have a rock solid racing experience.
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support & lumbar support cushion
- Rigid, high quality powdercoated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
-Built for comfort and long races
-Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec® & Simxperience® Accuforce wheels
- Supported Max Weight - 130 kg or 285 lbs
- Product Dimensions F1 - 150 x 60 x 100 cm or 59 x 24 x 39 inches
- GT - 130 x 60 x 115 cm or 51 x 24 x 45 inches
- Product Weight - 45KG
- Boxed Dimensions - 96 x 50 x 40 cm or 38 x 20 x 16 inches
- Boxed Weight – 43 kg or 95 lbs
- Part Number NLR-S006
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat – Not only protect your floor but complete the look
- - F1GT Monitor Stand – Coming Soon
*Please Note Steering wheel and electronics are not included
- Fanatec Wheels: All Fanatec wheels on the market
- Logitech Wheels: G25, G27, G29, G920 wheels on the market (Pre-drilled for wheel, pedals and shifter and we even include screws to hardmount straight on)
The revolutionary design of the Next Level Racing® F1GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver. -
Its raised my immersion immensely and my comfort factor is multiplied by 10. Review by Rex
I have been racing at my desk for about 15 years on and off but only in the last couple of years gotten more into it due to my love of Project Cars & Assetto Corsa both offline and into the multiplayer fun. This has seen me upgrade wheels & pedals but only recently did I decide to invest in a rig.
I looked at what is out there from the £100-£600 pound range for the last year but once I saw the F1GT I thought I found the rig that is right for me. The only frustration was no reviews yet as its new on the market.
After giving up patience waiting for the reviews and hearing the reputation of NLR I decided to go for the F1GT with my fingers crossed.
I did not want a full blown bucket seat and did not have much room. The F1GT from a practical perspective has been perfect as it fits just into the space I had.
Its really comfortable and rock solid with my CSW v2.5 / CSP v3 combo on max strength.
Im a very bad DIY'er but even I with a little patience and head scratching put the rig together without a problem. On the IKEA scale I would say its very easy.
Its raised my immersion immensely and my comfort factor is multiplied by 10.
As a side note in terms of support - Next Level Racing have been really great supporting me when I had questions / issues in a very helpful way.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending both the F1GT and Next Level Racing - support is 10/10 !
Thanks Logan and crew