Thrustmaster® T-GT: PS4 and Gran Turismo officially licensed, leather-wrapped racing wheel, and compatible with PC
Push your skills to the limit and get ready for the competitions.
Thrustmaster presents T-GT, the ultimate Thrustmaster racing simulator for Gran Turismo Sport and for future Gran Turismo games : pro-level drivers will benefit from unique new technologies to experience all car behaviours and anticipate all track conditions.
Push your skills to the limit and get ready for the competitions.
T-DFB techno: Exclusive for GT Sport
Combining brushless motors’ refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment. And adding suspension and vibration effects via the steering column gives more information.
Thrustmaster T-GT Servo base
T-DFB Depth and linear Feedback system (40W)
+ industrial-class brushless motor! (50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force
Detachable Leather Wrapped Wheel
4 rotary selectors, 12 positions
+ 2 mini-sticks
+ 2 metal paddle shifters
T3PGT: 3 metal pedals included
Metal pedals, metal pedal arms and inner structure
Adjustable accelerator and clutch pedals (in height and spacing).
T-DFB : Exclusive technology for Gran Turismo Sport
T-DFB : Years of collaboration with Polyphony have resulted in the creation of in-depth sensations in the steering column. Combining brushless motors’ refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment. Adding suspension and vibration effects via the steering column gives drivers more information with which to analyze and experience cars’ behaviour and physics, and therefore anticipate and instantly react to track conditions. Thrustmaster T-DFB is exclusive for GT Sport and for future Gran Turismo games.
T-LIN: Thrustmaster T-GT ensures Force Feedback LINEARITY.
The force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. Cars’ behaviour and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with more details and dynamics (+50%).
T-M.C.E: (patent pending) Motor-Cooling-Embedded system maintains linearity and dynamics with the new T-40VE motor. It provides
50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force, and heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
The T-GT motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) (U.S. patent number 8,920,240) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. (Field Oriented Control) algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
Toroïdal: toroïdal-shaped for optimized efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design. Peak power : 400 watts
T3PGT: 3-pedal pedal set included
Sturdy: GT Metal Pedal heads with metal arms and metal inner structure with long range of travel
Progressive: Brake pedal with progressive resistance conic brake mod
Adjustable: Accelerator and clutch pedals adjustable in height and spacing
Detachable metal wheel with full leather coating
The finest and smoothest-textured leather has been selected to facilitate drifting maneuvers, inspired by the racing wheels on real sports cars. The leather’s sewing pattern has been specially designed so as not to be felt by the driver, while the wrapping style has been designed to ensure maximum comfort, especially for the driver’s thumbs, for long hours of racing.
-Detachable leather-wrapped wheel
-4 rotary selectors : 12 positions with push buttons for extra responsiveness when selecting settings in real time while racing.
-2 mini-sticks : For intuitive, quick access in navigation menus and extra control over progressive settings.
-2 metal paddle shifters
-270°–1080° rotation :Weighs less than 2.6 lb /1.2 kg for optimal inertia, and to deliver realistic Force Feedback sensations.
Wheel, base, 3-pedal pedal set, T-Turbo power supply, clamping system, user manual and warranty information.
- T-GT racing wheel is Thrustmaster’s ultimate racing simulator for Gran Turismo Sport, and officially licensed for PS4.
- The T-GT racing wheel is a powerhouse of highly innovative technologies resulting from in-depth research into all of the sensations required for an ultra-realistic racing experience.
- The T-DFB innovation is exclusive to the T-GT wheel and Gran Turismo Sport (when in GT mode), and offers a new dimension in force feedback. As a complement, this unique system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit. All this can be felt by the driver!
- Designed and built to endure for competitions, the T-GT offers highly demanding gamers a new experience.
- T-GT is also compatible with PC.
- A concentrate of technologies to offer a lifelike experience in sim racing. The car’s behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced.
- Exclusive T-DFB (Depth Feedback) technology, developed for Gran Turismo Sport, built to create in-depth sensations. This unique system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit.
- With the T-LIN (Linearity), the force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. The T-GT has been fine-tuned to give exceptionally precise indications to the driver: there is absolutely no over-compensation or under-compensation, for incredibly lifelike force rendering. This enhances drivers’ ability to anticipate what’s coming up ahead in order to improve their performance.
- T-40VE motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves to super-responsive S curves. The brand’s ambition for this motor was high: DYNAMIC TORQUE. Not only must the motor be powerful, but it also has to be swifter, and deliver faster and stronger (if required) responses to racers, based on the newly developed linearity concept, T-LIN.
- The detachable wheel is made of the finest and smoothest-textured leather to ensure maximum comfort. The wheel is composed of four rotary selectors (12 positions for extra responsiveness when selecting settings in real time racing), two mini-sticks (for intuitive, quick access in navigation menus, photo mode and extra control over progressive settings like inside cockpit view and peripheral vision) and two metal paddle shifters