Thrustmaster T300 RS Wheel and Pedals
Thrustmaster T3PA PRO Pedals
Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
Thrustmaster T300 RS Wheel
The T300 RS embedded technologies intend it to match the most demanding virtual racers!
Industrial class brushless motor: smooth and seamless Force Feedback effect:
H.E.A.R.T. Hall Effect Accu Rate
Technology™: 16-bit resolution i.e.
65,336 values on the steering
(Contactless magnetic sensor)
Dual belt mechanism: friction free and super silent.
Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°! Internal memory and upgradable firmware.
THE FULL VERSATILITY:
The T300RS has been developed in order to allow a maximum versatility each racer will decide of its preferred configuration.
Adjustable pedal set (6 possible positions per pedal) including a brake pedal with progressive resistance
With a detachable racing wheel with Thrustmaster quick release system.
Compatible with Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-on, Ferrari GTE Add-on, T500 RS GT Wheel, T3PA, T500RS pedal set, TH8RS.
Mountable on desks tables and cockpits
THE HIGH END EQUIPMENT:
The equipment of the T300 RS has been determined and selected to optimize the racing immersion of its users.
Official PlayStation®4buttons (“PS”, “Share” and “Options”)
Realistic: 11” / 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes
2 high (5” / 13 cm) metal paddle shifters fixed on the racing wheel
Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel’s entire circumference
PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch
Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter Compatible With PS4, PS3, PC
REALISM AND AUTHENTICITY
13 cm tall gear stick with knob
Realistic gear-shifting feel
Compatible with real universal knobs
2 shift-plates included: “H”-pattern (7+1) and Sequential (+/-)
STURDINESS AND PRECISION
100% metal internal mechanism
100% metal gear stick
100% metal clamping system
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
No tact switch and no potentiometer (for unlimited product lifespan)
ADAPTABILITY AND COMFORT
Upgradable firmware, and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel to suit your driving style (software available for download on PC)
Adjustable resistance when shifting gears
Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°
Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°
Optimized clamping for any support surface
Tables or shelves from 1 to 55 mm in thickness
Cockpits (built-in screw threads + removable clamping system)
Unique design* allowing for 2 different driving styles
USB and/or DIN connectivity
On PC: works with all racing wheels on the market
On PS3 and PS4: works with the T500RS, Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500, T300RS and T300 Ferrari GTE racing wheels
On Xbox One: works with the TX Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals
UNIQUE DESIGN* ALLOWING FOR 2 DIFFERENT POSITIONS
- Floor-mounted position (F1-style)
- Suspended position (GT-style)
- 3 metal pedals
- Includes large metal footrest with non-slip grating
- Internal and external metal structure (for maximum solidity)
- Weighs more than 7 kg (for optimal stability)
- Adjustable spacing for each of the 3 pedals (3 possible positions per pedal)
- Adjustable inclination for each of the 3 pedals (2 possible positions per pedal)
- Adjustable height for each of the 3 pedals (4 possible positions for the gas pedal / 3 possible positions for the brake and clutch pedals)
- INCLUDES 2 DIFFERENT REMOVABLE BRAKE MODS FOR THE BRAKE PEDAL
(To be installed directly underneath the brake pedal: the mods’ position can be adjusted, thereby altering the pressure force)
- SPRING BRAKE MOD (composed of an additional compression spring)
- CONICAL RUBBER BRAKE MOD (composed of a conical stop made from industrial-grade high-density rubber, for an authentic feel and ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the pedal’s range of travel)
ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE FORCE AND RANGE OF TRAVEL FOR BRAKE PEDAL
- Pressure force can be adjusted between 7 kg and 10 kg, according to your preferences (with no BRAKE MOD installed)
- Pressure force can be adjusted between 14 kg and 16 kg, according to your preferences (with the SPRING BRAKE MOD installed)
- Pressure force can be adjusted between 20 kg and 30 kg, according to your preferences (with the CONICAL RUBBER BRAKE MOD installed)
- Range of travel can be adjusted according to your preferences (in all instances: with or without a BRAKE MOD installed)
COMPATIBLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE WITH MOST PEDAL KITS SOLD IN MOTORSPORT ACCESSORIES SHOPS
NUMEROUS BUILT-IN SCREW THREADS FOR MOUNTING IN COCKPITS
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL THRUSTMASTER T-SERIES RACING WHEELS
- T300 RS / T300 Ferrari GTE
- T500 RS / Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500
- TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition / Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
* Patent pending.
Thrustmaster T300RS + Thrustmaster T3PA PRO + Thrustmaster TH8A
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.