Thrustmaster T500 RS Wheel + Thrustmaster TH8 RS Gear Shifter
With its unprecedented 1080-degree rotation and shockingly powerful force feedback effects, the Thrustmaster T500 RS is, no doubt, one of, if not the most sophisticated steering wheel PlayStation 3 and PC sim racing game players can lay their hands on. No wonder the T500 RS is the official Gran Turismo 5 wheel. Thrustmaster’s ultra-realistic, 8-speed TH8 RS gear shifter employs the very same high-precision HallEffect AccuRate Technology™. It was built namely for the sake of T500 RS users who want to select gears manually using a gear lever and a clutch pedal (one is offered by the T500 RS by default). The TH8 RS shifter offers seven forward gears plus one reverse gear.
Thrustmaster T500 RS Wheel
- 30cm (12”) in diameter with brushed metal central spokes
- Detachable (allows for future upgrades)
- Authentic sequential gearshift levers: crafted of brushed metal, attached to the base (so they don’t move with the wheel)
- 17cm in height (for instant access along 1080°)\
- New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™(*) on the wheel’s steering:
- Ultra-precise wheel, with 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the steering)!
- Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
Realistic angle of rotation
- Mechanism with large dual belts (fluid and smooth action)
- Angle of rotation adjustable up to 1080° (3 full turns)!
Realistic pedal set
- Unique design(*) with your choice of 2 positions:
- Floor-mounted position (F1-style)
- Suspended position (GT-style)
- 100% metal, for optimal stability, weight (more than 7 kgs) and resistance
- 3 100% adjustable pedals (spacing between the pedals/height)
- Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (included and removable “Realistic Brake” mod)
- Included metal footrest with non-slip grating texture
- Force Feedback with industrial motor (Torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W, Ø 52mm/2”)
- Super-powerful, quick responding Force Feedback mechanism
- Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select
Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter Compatible With PS4, PS3, PC
REALISM AND AUTHENTICITY
13 cm tall gear stick with knob
Realistic gear-shifting feel
Compatible with real universal knobs
2 shift-plates included: “H”-pattern (7+1) and Sequential (+/-)
STURDINESS AND PRECISION
100% metal internal mechanism
100% metal gear stick
100% metal clamping system
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
No tact switch and no potentiometer (for unlimited product lifespan)
ADAPTABILITY AND COMFORT
Upgradable firmware, and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel to suit your driving style (software available for download on PC)
Adjustable resistance when shifting gears
Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°
Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°
Optimized clamping for any support surface
Tables or shelves from 1 to 55 mm in thickness
Cockpits (built-in screw threads + removable clamping system)
Unique design* allowing for 2 different driving styles
USB and/or DIN connectivity
On PC: works with all racing wheels on the market
On PS3 and PS4: works with the T500RS, Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500, T300RS and T300 Ferrari GTE racing wheels
On Xbox One: works with the TX Racing Wheel
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.
All Pagnian products come with a 12 month Australian Back to Base Warranty. We strictly do not sell parallel/grey imports so rest assured you are purchasing from a company with Australian Warranty so no hefty international shipping charges to send faulty products back to.