TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter
Featuring S.M.A.R.T * (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology: five (+ three) axes + fourteen buttons + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
Thrustmaster TWCS throttle compatible with PC Windows / 10 8 / 7 / Vista
- S.M.A.R.T technology: unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel
- 5 (+3) axes: 1 throttle + 2-axis mini-stick + 1 toggle rudder + 1 rotary antenna + connector for optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (16-bit throttle axis = 65635 values / all other axes = 1024 values each)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way hat switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Manual toggle rudder with 15° angle and re-centering
- Connector for optional external TFRP rudder (sold separately)
- Tension screw (accessible via underside of throttle’s base): adjust the S.M.A.R.T mechanism’s resistance to suit your taste
- 1 mini-stick with push button that can be used for elevation and strafing in space simulation games or for slew control; can also be used for menu selection and validation
- 1 rotary wheel: easily validate settings or control radio antenna
- Ready for cockpit mounting: 2 M6 screw threads for attachment to cockpit + 4 rubber foot pads for perfect stability on a desk or cockpit
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem
This product is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are compatible with or without the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
All in stock items are generally dispatched from our warehouses within a business day to get to you as quickly as possible.
Your order will be dispatched using a reliable and tracked courier service to ensure it gets to you as safely as possible. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email updating you that your order has been dispatched along with an email to follow it’s progress online.
*Please note with some Fanatec products depending on stock levels we do also ship direct from the Melbourne warehouse, where at times dispatching can sometimes be longer than the regular 1 business day.
*We offer free shipping to almost every location in Australia however VERY rarely there is some areas we cannot offer free shipping due to couriers extensive remote overcharges.